Monday, August 4, 2014

HOW TO HAVE VERY SOFT AND HEALTHY LOOKING SKIN IN ONE MINUTE

HOW TO HAVE VERY SOFT AND HEALTHY LOOKING SKIN IN ONE MINUTE


I have always loved trying new lotions and creams because as a child I suffered with eczema.



Over the years I have came to the conclusion that creams are better for my skin. I have also discovered how to promote soft and healthy skin all day by using the simple and easy trick below.

Every morning I start by choosing one of my favorite creams: Cetaphil, Aveeno or my own home DIY Remedy Shea Butter Cream. I place a small amount of the cream in a small glass container (not plastic) and put it in the microwave for 15-30 seconds and whaaaaala! Instant soft and visibly healthy looking skin. For severely dry skin I recommend adding coconut or jojoba oil to your skin before application of the cream.
The warm cream is perfect for soothing children and useful during those cold winter days.


Tell me your thoughts and what you think.
Comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment