Monday, September 22, 2014

HOW TO GET RID OF A COLD SORE SCAR

HOW TO GET RID OF A COLD SORE SCAR






Between the ages of 12-14, I would constantly get cold sores. They would go away and always come back years later. Once I figured out a hygiene and daily mult-vitamin regimen they went away for good. I developed tiny scars from year of picking at my sores. No one else would ever notice them but I always could see they were there.




I went through so much money trying to find the best creams and lotions to remove my scars. Nothing ever worked.
But after doing tons of research I found a gel for removing scars. To my surprise, Merderma Scar Gel has been the only thing that's rid me of those annoying scars on my face. I would wear it like lip gloss until my scar were completely gone. It took me only 3 weeks to see results.




Recommendations:
1. Buy the generic brand because it has the exact same ingredients and cheaper.
2. Make the most out of the gel and create a DIY lip balm




Disclosure: I am not a doctor or claim to be. Consult a doctor before trying this and stop using the product if your skin becomes irritated.




Comment below and tell me what you think!

2 comments:


  1. Dr Ero herbal cure is 100% Guarantee percent sure to cure your HEPATITIS B,He is only person that i can boldly say he can cure any types of Disease.i was having HEPATITIS B for more than 5 year when i met Dr Ero online how on how he has cured so many people and how greatly he has helped many individuals online,so i contacted him and explained my situation to him and behold i was cure with his herbal medicine and now we are living happily, so to anyone issue on herpes challenges i advised that you contact dreroherbaltreatment@gmail.com he can also cure any disease such as HIV/AIDS HEPATITIS B,DIABETICS,CANCER,HERPES HE is the great herbalist man called Dr.Ero i must say a big thanks for curing my disease, i owe you in return. Thanks and be blessed sir.his Mobil number +2349077338035.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Friends i am so glad to write this article today to tell the world how Dr Ekpiku cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr Ekpiku the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his email: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Ekpiku that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or whatapps, call +2348073673757.

    ReplyDelete