Thursday, January 1, 2015

Benefits of Hibiclens

What is Hibiclens?




Hibiclens is an antiseptic/antimicrobial skin cleanser used to reduce bacteria that can potentially cause diseases for the skin.

I am around a lot of people each day and I also touch things that are unclean. Washing my hands with Hibiclens provides me with the assurance that I will have a better layer of protection. Hibiclens makes a great acne face wash and I even wash my lips with Hibiclens every morning and before I go to bed at night.

Did you know Hibiclens can provide up to 24 hours of skin protection with just one full 2 minutes wash?
That means with use you can be fully protected against people who don't wash their hands, animal bacteria, MRSA, and staph infections. This is important to me because I tend to interact with many people when I go out often to bars, restaurants and gyms. Using Hibiclens lowers my risk of contracting something when I go out.



So if you want an extra layer of protection before and after you get that next tattoo, while eating out, or working use the Hibiclens solution.


You can find Hibiclens at your local CVS. It comes in wipes, small travel size and regular size.

Comment below and make sure to share with friends and family.




No comments:

Post a Comment