Wednesday, December 3, 2014

HOW I MAINTAIN MOISTURIZED SKIN


A great way I like to maintain my skin moisture
is by mixing my favorite oils together such as coconut oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil and sweet almond. I normally apply on right after the shower, then apply hemp cream to aid with the absorption process and so your clothes don't get stained.


Throughout the day if I am around the house I reapply my oil mix and hemp cream again. At night if possible I only apply the hemp cream to avoid staining my sheets and so I won't break out into a sweat due to all the oils and the natural heat from my body.


I do this process daily. if you want healthier looking and moisturized skin I highly recommend you do the same. Create your own oil mix by doing some googling on the benefits each oil has to offer and if that's what you want or need. Google your skin condition such as " oils to even out your skin tone or for dry skin etc."


having moisturized skin won't happen over night. Make and drink lots of beauty Water. The recipe for my beauty Water is, in my archives. Make sure to check it out, it's a must read


Comment and share below

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the tips on beauty and skin care. i definity like the oils...

    ReplyDelete