Tuesday, May 2, 2017

PONDS COLD CREAM REVIEW



I used to use Ponds Cold Cream many years ago. I decided to discontinue this product only because of the first ingredient mineral oil, which I was told was extremely harmful. I tossed my bottle immediately and began to use natural products.


A few years go by, and I began to notice on YouTube so many women raving about this cold cream as an excellent moisturizer and make-up remover.

I had to do some research and honestly, I truly wanted to revisit this product after seeing thousands of reviews.

First I found:

Mineral Oil is a safe, highly effective occlusive and emollient moisturizer that softens skin and locks in hydration.
By labmuffin.com

Is the mineral oil percentage that high to cause harm? No
I wanted to just stop worrying about every little thing and do what was best for me so I purchased a new bottle.

Every night before bed I apply a quarter size scoop ( you can use less, but I like to cake that baby on) of Ponds Cold Cream and message it into my face for approximately 40 seconds.


I then use a face wipe to get rid of some of the product but you can use a warm face cloth.

video


I then wash my face with my normal face wash and finish my routine. 

I've noticed my face is incredibly softer and my waterproof make-up just glides off. This product will now be a staple in my nightly routine.


Comments below with any questions or thoughts. Smooches  XoXo







  

No comments:

Post a Comment