Friday, July 21, 2017

LANCOME VISIONNAIRE ADVANCED SKIN CORRECTOR FACE SERUM REVIEW

Lancome is one of my favorite cosmetics, beauty companies. During a visit to Sephora, my beauty expert suggested that I try the Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector Face Serum. The beauty serum was to maintain my skin's texture, to prevent future wrinkles and to even out some discoloration that I had.



At the time during of my visit,
the formula felt amazing. I purchased a 1.7 fluid ounce. Believing this would replace what I was already using (Prevage Face Serum). Boy oh boy, was I wrong.

The following day I had a huge pimple on my face and every day after I would get a new one. I used this product once in the morning and again at night as I was instructed to do by the beauty expert.

My face had such a horrible allergic reaction to the point my pimples felt tender and would pop at the wrong time, either bleeding or oozing puss through my make up.


After Four days


I know, why didn't I just discontinue to use this product sooner? Because I was familiar with this brand and really wanted to give it a chance.

I contacted the beauty expert at Sephora and was told I could do a few things to resolve the problem I was experiencing.

1. Dial is back and use every other day
2. Used once a day
3. Discontinue using the product.

I decided to discontinue using this product and returned it. This particular product from Lancome did't work for me but I do continue to use other products from this company without any problems.

I paid $115 for a 1.7 fluid ounce and for me, with that price I should've woken up looking Beyonce flawless. I wasn't willing to risk my face to be dedicated to this product when there are many other products I could use with better results and for a lesser price.

Have you used Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector Face Serum? Comment and share below.


I saw, I tried, I discontinued.  \_(^ o ^)_/


No comments:

Post a Comment