Thursday, August 17, 2017

HOW I MAKE MY ENCHILADA ZUCCHINI BOATS

Enchilada Boats

Trying to change things up a bit and come up with meals can actually be annoying at times. I have the taste but I just can't put it together. 

I found this easy and fun recipe and had to give it a try. Keep in mind this is when I ate meat. I no longer eat meat, so I still make this dish, but I now substitute it with tofu.

 Here are the steps and ingredients on how I make my enchiladas zucchini boats.



Ingredients:
Firm Zucchini's 
Chicken (Sub Tofu)
Cheese 
Green & Red Peppers
2 Tsp Spicy Taco Seasoning
Cilantro
Zucchini Fillings (That Has Previously Been Carved Out)
Enchilada Sauce 

Note:
Do not add a lot of seasonings. The enchilada sauce already has flavor and you don't want to over do it with your sodium intake. 

Instructions:
Step 1. Pre heat oven to 375
Step 2. Carve out zucchini with a small spoon (set aside)
Step 3. Cook chicken or tofu with ingredients 
Step 4. Layer pan with enchilada sauce
Step 5. Fill  zucchini boats
Step 6. Top with enchilada sauce and cheese
Step 7. Cover with foil 



Cook Time:
15 Minutes 

Recommendation:
I suggest adding fruit or a salad as a side. This meal is already hardy, no need to have a heart attack.


Be creative and add anything you want. Shrimp, beans,  and crab meat can all be great ideas. 😋

Make sure to share and comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment