Wednesday, August 16, 2017

KAT VON D LOCK IT CONCEALER REVIEW FOR DARK SKIN

I had always assumed that Kat Von D beauty products were to bold and gothic for me. During a trip to Sephora, I had tested a ton of concealers and surprisingly the Kat Von D Lock It concealer matched my skin tone perfectly.

Color: 39 Deep



It's a full coverage concealer that
has a natural finish.


Price: $26.00



Pros:
Full Coverage
High Pigment
Super Creamy
Will Truly Last All Day
Hydrating
Vegan

Cons: 
Pricy 
Limited Colors For Darker Skin Tones

Have you tired the Kat Von D Lock It concealer or have any questions? Comment below or share your thoughts.

  


1 comment:

  1. If this could work for be I'd be grateful. I've tried several concealers but I'm yet to get the perfect one for my skin. I'm going to give this a try. I'd hope it match my skin tone.

    ReplyDelete