Tuesday, August 22, 2017

LANCME TEINT IDOLE ULTRA 24 HOUR FOUNDATION 540 SUEDE (W)

 I wanted to try something a little more different then a drug store brand with my foundation. I went to Sephora to get some color swatches from a few brands and Lancome foundation was an excellent choice.

It was explained to me that Lacome uses a blue base undertone for darker complexion like mine. Sense Lancome is one of my favorite cosmetics beauty lines that I know and trust, I went with a foundation from their brand.  

I purchased the Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24 hour foundation in color 540 Suede (W). 

Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24 Hour Foundation 540 Suede (W) From Jhannetsblog

It's a full coverage foundations but I do layer with a concealer and set with a finishing powder.


Jhannet Johnson Wearing Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Foundation From Jhannetsblog
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24 Hour Foundation 540 Suede

It does stay on all day as it claims. A little goes a long way, so one pump will cover your entire face. I love how natural it leaves my skin, like I'm not even wearing makeup. 

Recommendations: 
Retouch around the mouth area after eating. 
Apply a little on the ears, underneath the chin and neck.  

Purchase from Sephora
Price: $47

Comment below and make sure to share.

1 comment:

  1. This should be good for my friend with a dark complexion. I'd like to get it for her as a gift. I though the "Sephora" should be clickable, can you leave the link? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete