Monday, August 21, 2017

MAYBELLINE MASTER CHROME METALLIC HIGHLIGHTER BY FACE STUDIO

Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter

Maybelline just blessed us with this wonderful highlighter that is to died for.  I am a collector of highlighters and when I saw this I knew it had to come home with me.


At times I am
skeptical about highlighters for my dark skin complexion, because it could either give me life or give me the death ashy look.

video


Oh no not this highlighter. Take a look at the pigmentation and it's high lighting effect.



video


There is only pros with this highlighter. It last all day and gives a glow you won't believe.

I highly recommend you use this on the body and feet as well. Shave a little off  into a spray bottle with either water or your favorite oil and use as a shimmering body spray.

I paid $8.29 + tax at CVS ( not all CVS carry it, trust me I went to three before I found it).

Comment with any questions below and or share.  

1 comment:

  1. Sounds really good. I think the price is fair. Where can I buy online?

    ReplyDelete