Wednesday, August 23, 2017

PIXI GLOW TONIC EXFOLIATING TONER

Pixi Glow Tonic Exfoliating Toner

I truly believe after washing your face you should apply a toner right after. Toner is just as important to your as face wash, sunscreen and moisturizer.

Toner does so many things to help your skin and has many roles.  Toner aids in minimizing pores, unplug pores, soften fine line, get rid of black heads and exfoliating dead skin to help with the turn over process.

Doing some research I came across beauty expert Nadine Baggott video on YouTube. (Link below)

One of her top 4 toners was the Pixi Glow Tonic Exfoliating Toner.

pixi glow tonic exfoliating toner from Jhannetsblog
Pixi Glow Tonic Exfoliating Toner



Easy to control top



It contains 5% glycolic acid (which is a  alfa hydrating acid) and aloe vera, which penetrates deeper in the skin.

I like this toner for its anti aging properties and to help reduce my fine lines. However it does contain fragrance, it's non irritating to my sensitive skin.

I will say I use a different toners at any given time, depending on what my skin needs at the time. To me there is no end all be all toner. I adjust my products with my hormones and season change.

 Toner recommendation by Nadine Baggott  https://youtu.be/bmfWUGZ3IN4

Comment below and make sure to share.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Toner is quite helpful. I've been using it for some time and my face has been cool though I've never tried this Pixi Glow Tonic. I'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete